Moviment Kerygma is launching yet another ambitious project for children, the Kids for Jesus Summer Club. Kerygma Movement is an NGO and all the people working the summer club will do so on voluntary basis. The main purpose for this work is to evangelise Jesus to children in a creative way mainly through fun and games.
With more free time in summer, ensuring that children practice healthy habits could be a greater challenge for parents. Technological distractions, such as television, cell phones or video games make it difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle for the children. The movement encourages parents to help their kids unplug from technology and explore all the Summer Club has to offer.
The aim of the Movement is to give the children religious experience and values whilst being adventurous and healthy in a safe environment. The summer programme for young people aged 4 to 13, offers fun and a unique experience with an opportunity to explore the outdoors, meet new friends, discover new interests and create memories that last a lifetime.
There are 6 reasons why children should attend the Kids for Jesus Summer Club
- Religious Values: Summer Club is all about a wide variety of fun within a Roman Catholic environment. Religious teachings, songs and activities within a friendly environment help the children both in their spiritual, moral and social development.
- Adventure: Summer club has a new outdoor adventure for children every Thursday. Children also get to perform their talents for their peers and parents.
- Healthy fun: Stimulating activities that help children and teens learn the importance of; Basic skin care to ensure full protection from the sun and to help improve their physical appearance, good nutrition to instil healthy eating habits, basic first aid to help improve their health and safety.
- Personal Growth: Whilst interacting with their peers, children are given the opportunity to learn new skills, and develop confidence and independence by taking on new responsibilities and challenges through cookery, craft, drama and various other activities.
- New Friendships: together with all the fun, games, songs, swimming, drama and outings, the children meet new friends and strengthen existing friendships but moreover they get to experience Jesus as their friend.
- Memories: Summer club is an unforgettable experience that will give each child memories and stories that will last a lifetime. Children will return to school feeling fulfilled and with plenty of stories to tell their peers.
So what are you waiting for?
Get your Registration forms from Kerygma Movement office at St. Dominic’s Convent, Kerygma Cultural Centre Rabat or Radju Marija Reception, or online: press here to download. For more information you can also call on 21459942 or 99110888.
Registration Forms together with a nominal Registration Fee of €25 for non- Kerygma members and €15 for Kerygma members will be received at Kerygma Movement office on the 16th of June from 6.00pm to 8.00pm, on the 26th of June 4.00pm to 7.00pm, 27th of June from 9.00 to 11.00pm and 30th of June from 5.00pm to 8.00pm. Registrations are considered on a first come first serve basis and registrations will be closed once the summer club is filled to capacity, possibly before the 30th of June.