“He built his home upon rock.”
Teens 4 Jesus group is a branch of ‘Moviment Kerygma’ which is involved with adolescents’ social growth within a context of Christian Catholic values. We organize the ‘Jesus Party’ once a month, along with several other activities, such as live-ins, hikes and tournaments! That is the biggest part of the social activity in T4J. But, as already said, the group is there to build upon Christian Catholic values, and every Friday, at 7pm, we meet and discuss together our faith, answer to questions which have the need to be answered especially in today’s society, discover the Word of God and pray – all of this is not based on individuality, but we do it as a family, community. The basis of everything is prayer and our own spirituality, and as such, we organize other religious activities, such as prayers, mass and faith forums.
We invite you, and your friends, to come and join in with us in this walk of faith we are experiencing together!
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16, 15
- Encouraging students to develop and nurture a relationship with God
- Engaging young people with stories and activities about God
- Enabling today’s youth to be tomorrow’s world-changers for Christ
- Preaching, teaching and leading young Christians about God
- Inspiring youth to live radically for Jesus
- Serve adolescents and youth who are in emotional pain from conflict in the family, school, community, or with self
- Promotion of Christian values everywhere we go
- Creating a better self built upon rock and not sand